Here’s 3 good reasons to TRUST Prazivec
- Prazivec Oral Paste is easy to use. Thanks to Prazivec’s unique trigger applicator it’s easy to give your horse an accurate dose measure and that means there’s no waste. So, a 6.42 g syringe of Prazivec goes a long way.
- Prazivec Oral Paste is easy to manoeuvre and administer. The semi fluid paste has thixotropic properties (that’s a mouthful) but to put it simply Prazivec bonds with the saliva in the horse’s mouth …. Now that’s a relief because the horse can’t spit it out and you know your animal has taken the whole dose you administered. Knowing the horse swallowed the whole dose provides you with peace of mind.
- Prazivec Oral Paste is flavoured for greater acceptance – Horses love the APPLE FLAVOUR and that adds to the ease of administering.
Want to know more about Prazivec Oral Paste …..
Prazivec is developed, manufactured and tested in Australia to strict veterinary requirements. Prazivec provides a safe, broad range parasite control for horses.
Prazivec comes in a 6.42g Syringe, dosed at at the rate of 1 mL per 100kg of bodyweight Prazivec delivers 0.2mg/kg of IVERMECTIN and 1.5mg/kg of PRAZIQUANTEL.
Active Constituents – Each gram of paste contains 140 mg of Praziquantel and 18.7 mg of Ivermectin.
Ready to protect your horse with Prazivec, order some on-line by clicking on this link
USING HEALAGEN ASTRINGENT/ANTISEPTIC OINTMENT in the treatment of SKIN CONDITIONS, INCLUDING ULCERS, PROUD FLESH, INFECTIONS and WOUNDS in Animals
It is common for animals to suffer from a variety of skin conditions (similar to those we might suffer from as humans), including ulcers, proud flesh, otis ear, and other non healing wounds and infections.
While, there is no substitute for getting specific advice from a registered veterinary practitioner to ensure accurate diagnosis and treatment for your pet to fast track healing, Healagen Ointment may be helpful in the treatment of recurring and persistent conditions.
Healagen Ointment is an Astringent / Antiseptic ointment applied topically to the affected area for the treatment and healing of persistent capillary bleeding conditions in dogs, cats and horses. Healagen is both ANTIBACTERIAL and ANTIFUNGAL. Healagen Ointment and Healagen Concentrate have been proven to be useful in the treatment of all cases of superficial skin injuries including proud flesh.
Healagen Astringent/Antiseptic Ointment assists in the treatment of wounds by:
– Maintaining a moist wound environment to prevent scab formation
– Allows epithelial cells to migrate across the wound to enhance healing
– Encourages wounds to heal from the sides as well as the bottom to speed up healing
– Provides a bacterial barrier, so no bandage is needed
– Reduces inflammation and decreases pain.
Formaldehyde (concentration of less than 2ppm) activates the healing properties of Healagen. It is completely used during the manufacturing process making it absolutely safe to use.
Veterinary Surgeon, Bob May says he uses the concentrate as a spray on all open wounds and the cream under all bandages, on fly bitten ears and elbow calluses to name a few, but a word of warning …. never use it close to eyes”.
Healagen is developed, manufactured and tested in Australia to strict veterinary requirements giving you peace of mind. Healagen contains the same active ingredients as KelatoGEN.
Healagen Astringent/Antiseptic Ointment is available in 3 sizes.
The ointment is available in 30 gr tube and a 100 gr jar, while the Concentrate is available in a 100 ml bottle.
It’s available here