Prazivec Oral Horse Worming Paste provides a safe, broad range parasite control for horses.
Prazivec Horse Worming Paste is a quality drench with the anthlemintics Ivermectin and Praziquantal in a concentrated dose. The drench is thixotropic – when dosed, the ingredients bind with the saliva in the horses mouth and the horse will not spit it out, therefore you know the full dose has been consumed – an important factor to prevent resistance.
Prazivec Horse Worming Paste provides a safe, broad range parasite control for horses. Prazivec is a quality drench with the anthlemintics Ivermectin and Praziquantal in a concentrated dose.
Active Constituents – Each gram of paste contains 140 mg of praziquantel and 18.7 mg of ivermectin.
Dosage and Administration
Given orally at the recommended dose rate of 1mL/100kg bodyweight, the 6mL syringe is capable of treating horses of weight up to 600kg.
Screw the plastic adjuster out to the weight of the horse, remove the cap and insert the syringe into the side of the horse’s mouth between the front and back teeth and deposit the paste towards the back of the tongue by depressing the plunger quickly as far as it will go. Immediately raise the horses head for a few seconds to ensure the full dose has been accepted.
|PRAZIVEC HORSE WORMING PASTE||
1 Pack, 2 Packs, 3 Packs, 6 packs, 10 packs, 50 packs, 100 packs
- Prazivec Oral Horse Worming Paste is:
- Manufactured and tested in Australia to strict veterinary requirements
- Developed and distributed by a wholly owned Australian company
- Easy to use with a unique applicator allows drench to be easily administered with one hand using the drench trigger; and ensures accurate dose measure
- A THIXOTROPIC DRENCH – when dosed, the ingredients bind with the saliva in the horse’s mouth and the horse will not spit it out, therefore you know the full dose has been consumed – an important factor to prevent resistance
- Apple Flavoured – horses do not resist the drench
- DOSED at the rate of 1 mL per 100kg bodyweight Prazivec delivers 0.2mg/kg of IVERMECTIN and 1.5mg/kg of PRAZIQUANTEL
- Given orally at the recommended dose rate of 10mL/100kg bodyweight the 6mL syringe is capable of treating horses of weight up to 600kg.
- Indicated for the treatment and control of the following parasites in horses:
Ascarids: Parascaris equorum (adult and immature)
Bots: Gasterophilus spp. (oral and gastric stages)
Hairworms: Trichostrongylus axei (adult)
Intestinal Threadworms: Strongylus westeri (adult)
Large Mouth Stomach Worms: Habronema muscae (adult)
Large Strongyles and Small Strongyles (Redworm—red with the blood of your horse):
Strongyloides vulgaris (adults and arterial larval stages), Strongylus edentatus (both adult and tissue stages), Strongylus equinus (adults) and Triodontophorus spp. (adults). Cyathostomum spp., Cyliocyclus spp., Cylicostephanus spp., Cylicodontophorus spp., Gyalocephalus spp.
Lungworms: Dictyocaulus arnfieldi (adult and immature)
Neck Threadworms: Onchocerca., spp. (microfilariae)
Pinworms: Oxyuris equi (adult and immature)
Tapeworms: Anoplocephala perfoliata. Anoplocephala magna, Paranoplocephala mamillana (adult, immature, heads, segments).
- Controls skin lesions caused by Habronema and Draschia spp. Cutaneous larvae (some sores) and Onchocerca spp., microfilariae (cutaneous Onchocerciasis) – when applied at the recommended dose.
- Suitable for both young foals (treated initially at 6 to 8 weeks of age) to very old horses
- Safe for mares at any stage of pregnancy and fertility will not be affected in either sex.
EXPIRY – 12/2018
There are no reviews yet.